|Stay 'Til Three & 3:00- 5:30PM (Pre-K)|
The Stay 'Til Three program is an optional extension of the Prekindergarten Program. Students enjoy arts and crafts, muisc and cooking in the classrooms. Electives are also offered at an additional cost, including: Ballet, Gymnastics, Spanish, Beginning Gymnastics, and Tae Kwon Do.
- Eligibility: Prekindergarten students enrolled at Savannah Country Day.
- Hours: 12:00-3:00 p.m. & 3:00-5:30p.m.
- Available each day that Prekindergarten is in session (3:00-6:00p.m. is not available on school noon dismissal days).
- Enrollment options: 5 days a week or 1 - 4 days a week. Enrollment must be for the entire year.
- Stay 'Til 3 Fees: $16 per day - Cost includes days absent. Billing based on child's enrollment schedule.
- Drop-ins are available for emergencies for $19 per day. (Only for previously enrolled students.) Drop-ins are not available on Tuesdays or Thursdays due to space limitations.
- 3:00-5:30 p.m. Fees: $7 per hour, billed monthly. Charges are based on actual days in attendance.
- Parent provides lunch and rest mat. The school will provide snacks and drink for lunch.
- Staff: Group leaders (assistant teachers) and the Director.
- Director: Debra Mamalakis
|Before & After Care - Lower School (K-5th Grade)|
The Lower School Extended Day Program is a state licensed childcare center for the children enrolled at Savannah Country Day School. The afternoon includes snack, recreation, art activities, movies, games, computer activities, etc. A time is also provided those who need to complete their homeowork assignments. Electives are also offered at an additional cost, including: Dance, Gymnastics, Spanish, Scrap Booking, and Tae Kwon Do.
- Eligibility: Savannah Country Day students, kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Hours: 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 - 5:30 p.m. (3:00-5:30p.m. is not available on school noon dismissal days).
- Available each day that Lower School is in session.
- Fees: Registration $15. $7 per hour, billed monthly. Charges are based on actual days in attendance.
- Director: Claudia Lichtenberg
- Staff: Savannah Country Day teachers and assistant teachers
|After School Middle School (6th-8th Grade)|
The Middle School After School Program is designed to meet the demanding needs of every middle school student. Our program has proved to benefit parents whose work schedules make 3:00 pickup difficult, for those whose children participate in after school sports or other extra curricular activities on campus, and those who like professional guidance for their child's completion of homework and test preparation. Parents can feel assured their adolescent is enrolled in a fun, but safe after school program tailored to academic needs.
Students attending the After School Program will find a distraction free environment available to complete homework and possibly time to relax following a structured day. Homework, study skills, organization, and time management is available depending on the individual needs of each student. Every effort is made to build confidence and encourage success. In addition to academics, time is set aside for a snack and occasionally, age appropriate movies if time remains following assigned tasks.
- Eligibility: Students attending the 6th-8th grades at Savannah Country Day School
- Hours: 3:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Except on Tuesday early dismissal days at which we will begin promptly at 2:15 p.m.
- Fees: Registration Fee $ 15. Regular Hourly Rate $ 7.50 per hour. Seasonal sports packages are available as well. Late pick-up fees will be incurred.
- Director: Caroll Moore
Before Care (7-8 a.m.)
After Care (3-5:30 p.m.)
After Care (3-5:30 p.m.)