Choose Where Your Tax Dollars Go!
The Georgia Private School Tax Credit Program allows Student Scholarship Organizations (SSO) to collect funds from redirection of State of Georgia income tax. This program funding will provide support for incoming academically and financially eligible students who are currently enrolled in public school or entering Pre-K through 1st grade. In order to take advantage of this program, SCDS has partnered with Apogee Georgia School Choice Scholarship Fund, a state-approved SSO, to facilitate the process.
The Contribution Process for designating your tax dollars to SCDS is simple. You may choose from online/paperless or mail/paper process and pay by credit or debit card or check.
1. Go to www.apogee123.org
and select the paperless process for one of the following.
a. 2013 Previous Applicant Process
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Click on the link email link and complete the application.
4. Payment can be made, by credit card or check, at the time you complete your application (as early as January 1, 2014) or you have 60 days from the date of approval to fund your credit. You will receive an email from Apogee when approval is secured by the DOR.
Mail/Paper Forms Process
1. Print and complete the appropriate PDF form located in the green box to the right of this screen or visit https://www.apogee123.org/cms/forms/forms-donation-docs
and select the appropriate paper form.
2. Sign Page 2 of the Georgia IT-QEE-TP1 Form (with signature, Apogee will complete the rest of the form and submit to the DOR).
3. Payment can be made, by credit or debit card or check, at the time you complete your application (as early as January 1, 2014) or you have 60 days from the date of approval to fund your credit.
You will receive an email from Apogee when approval is secured by the DOR.
Mail above documents and checks to:
Apogee Scholarship Fund
3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 400
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Tax Credit Amounts by Filing Status
1. Couples filing jointly can redirect up to $2,500 of their tax liability
2. Individuals can redirect up to $1,000.
3. C-Corporations can designate up to 75% of their Georgia state tax.
4. Pass-Through (LLC, S-Corp, Partnerships) can designate up to $10,000.
Matching Company Gifts
Apogee is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is able to accept company matching gift requests. Please check with your employer about their matching gift policy.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Josceline Reardon