Savannah Country Day School welcomes talented and motivated teachers, administrators, staff and coaches. Click HERE to watch a short video about the Country Day experience. We are always looking for substitute teachers. If interested in substitute teaching, please complete the Application for Employment and Background Check Form and send to Mrs. Dana Meyer, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lower School Assistant Teaching Position
The Lower School is looking for an assistant teacher who enjoys working with children. An assistant teacher works with a lead teacher, providing extra instructional support and individual attention. They must be able to effectively communicate and work as part of an instructional team that includes teachers, parents, and students. Record-keeping such as attendance, grades, and clerical tasks may be part of the assistant teacher’s job as well. Interested parties, please contact Mrs. Christina Aaron at email@example.com or Mrs. Chris Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org and enclose your resume and a cover letter.
Advancement Office Database Specialist
The Savannah Country Day School seeks a part-time Database Specialist to join the Department of Institutional Advancement. The database specialist will work closely with staff from the I.T., Admissions, Advancement, and Finance departments to map business processes, improve the integrity and reporting flow of sensitive school data, and make suggestions for continuous improvement and adoption of best practices. A strong command of Raiser’s Edge and Blackbaud K12 is preferred, as is a general understanding of the flow of data in an educational environment, particularly in the area of fundraising.
- Data entry of confidential information
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports to Director of Institutional Advancement.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Raiser’s Edge NXT for Advancement department
- Document how school data flows from one database to another, across varying departments and work to gain trust of key personnel responsible for managing data.
- Map and define business processes for key administrative departments and suggest needed upgrades and improvement to data management
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct data problems
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Strong knowledge of school data systems including Raiser’s Edge NXT and Blackbaud K12
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or database specialist in an educational fundraising environment
- Experience working with staff across departments to gain trust and support of department initiatives regarding data
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- A willingness to learn new things and a desire to seek improvement to within all systems
Interested applicants should reach out to Mr. Craig Brooks, Director of Advancement, at email@example.com.
Campus Store Sales Associate
Savannah Country Day seeks a part-time campus Sales Associate for The Hornet Shop, the all-school campus store that serves both students and the larger school community. The store sells uniform required items, spirit wear, school supplies, gifts, snacks and drinks. The ideal candidate will support the mission the school and the campus store by maintaining a best-in-class customer service experience for the entire SCDS community. The Sales Associate reports to the Store Manager and will work with other staff associates. The work days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 7:45am until 3:00pm. The Hornet Shop is an energetic, fun, fast pace, low stress, and safe environment.
Please contact Connie Reeves by phone at (912)961-8811 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Preferred start date is August 2, 2021.
The Little School Teaching Positions
The Little School, the preschool located on the campus of Savannah Country Day School, is looking for teachers who have flexible schedules and enjoy working with children ages 6 weeks through 4 years old. This is an as-needed position. If you are interested, please contact Ms. Kim Hardage at email@example.com or Dr. Pamela Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Community Coaching Positions
The Athletics Department is seeking experienced, knowledgeable and energetic community coaches to work with young athletes. If interested, please contact Mrs. Dana Meyer, Human Resources Director, at email@example.com.
Camp Moon River
Summer Camp Counselor (Camp Moon River at Savannah Country Day)
Camp Moon River Counselors are the primary caregivers for each camper, and have the opportunity to inspire, comfort, support, and lead by example. Counselors have the potential to be super heroes. Counselors are responsible for carrying out activities while guiding campers in their personal growth. Counselors should be interested in working with children and possess maturity, flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to have fun. Counselors will be assigned to either a Program Specialist, a bunk of campers, and in some cases, both.
For more information, click here. To express interest in the position, candidates should apply HERE: For questions, please email Ms. Patricia Sanchez, Director of Auxiliary Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Country Day provides the following benefits for its employees:
- Retirement benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- Supplemental Insurance for Life, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Vacation, personal and sick days
- Educational expenses reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, daily, for free
Savannah Country Day is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, gender, religion, age, disability, national origin, genetic information, or military status. The School prohibits harassment on the basis of any protected category.