After School Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
The Middle School After School Program is designed to meet the needs of every Middle School student. Our program benefits parents whose work schedules make 3:25 PM pickup difficult; whose children participate in after-school sports or other extracurricular activities on campus; and whose children could use professional guidance while completing homework and studying for tests. Parents can feel assured their adolescent is enrolled in a fun but safe after school program tailored to academic needs.
Students attending the After School Program will find a distraction-free environment in which to complete homework and possibly time to relax following a structured day. Assistance with homework, study skills, organization, and time management is available depending on the individual needs of each student. Every effort is made to build confidence and encourage success. In addition to academics, time is set aside for a snack and occasionally, age appropriate movies if time remains following assigned tasks.
- Eligibility: Students attending the 6th-8th grades at Savannah Country Day School
- Hours: 3:25 p.m.-5:45 p.m
- Fees: Registration Fee $ 20. Regular Hourly Rate $ 8.00 per hour
- Late pick-up fees will be assessed for pick-up after 5:45 p.m.
- Telephone: 912-414-9648 (cell) or 912-961-8688 (Pape 126)
- Director: Caroll Lee