The Fund for Country Day
Country Day's Top Giving Priority
The Fund for Country Day is the cornerstone of our School's annual fundraising efforts and helps bridge the gap between the actual cost of educating a student and tuition.
Every gift truly counts—no matter the size. Each year, donors provide over $700,000 of flexible, unrestricted, budget-relieving dollars. These funds allow SCDS to respond to ever-changing circumstances and to say “YES!” to new opportunities for students and faculty as they arise during the school year.
Ways to Make a Gift:
ONLINE: Visit our secure online giving page.
VENMO: Search for @SCDS-TheFund
U.S. MAIL: You may mail your gift to the School at 824 Stillwood Drive, Savannah, GA 31419.
Gifts to The Fund for Country Day are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Fund for Country Day campaign begins each year on July 1st. Payments are due by June 30th the following year.
For additional information, please contact Ann Lerch, Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-961-8822.
- What is The Fund for Country Day?
- What does the Fund money go towards?
- What is the goal?
- How long does The Fund annual campaign run?
- Why should I give to the Fund for Country Day?
- How much should I give?
- What is a Leadership Donor?
- Is a Fund gift tax-deductible?
- If I make a pledge, what is the fulfillment deadline?
- How are gifts to The Fund recognized?
- How does The Fund relate to the Parents’ Association, Booster Club and Arts Alliance?
- How does a gift to The Fund for Country Day differ from capital and endowment gifts?
- How do Fund gifts differ from contributions to APOGEE - The Georgia Private School Tax Credit?