The Fund for Country Day
Country Day's Top Giving Priority
The Fund for Country Day is the cornerstone of the School’s fundraising efforts. This annual campaign provides flexible, unrestricted dollars that bolster budgets across all academic divisions and specialty areas, helping bridge the gap between the actual cost of educating a student and tuition. Every gift truly counts—no matter the dollar amount.
- What is The Fund for Country Day?
- What does the Fund money go towards?
- What is the goal?
- How long does The Fund annual campaign run?
- Why should I give to the Fund for Country Day?
- How much should I give?
- What is a Leadership Donor?
- Is a Fund gift tax-deductible?
- If I make a pledge, what is the fulfillment deadline?
- How are gifts to The Fund recognized?
- How does The Fund relate to the Parents’ Association, Booster Club and Arts Alliance?
- How does a gift to The Fund for Country Day differ from capital and endowment gifts?
- How do Fund gifts differ from contributions to APOGEE - The Georgia Private School Tax Credit?
Green & Gold Leadership Giving Levels
Head of School Circle:
$10,000 - $24,999
$25,000 - $49,999
$50,000 - $99,999
Live Oak Society: $100,000+
$1,000 - $2,499
$250 - $499