Send your tax dollars to Country Day instead!
The Georgia Private School Tax Credit Program allows taxpayers to redirect tax monies to Savannah Country Day for financial aid for deserving students.
Designating your tax dollars to SCDS is simple. Watch the Video Here!
You may choose from online/paperless or mail/paper process.
Please click below to designate SCDS as a recipient of a portion of your redirected Georgia state taxes in 2016. You must act fast; typically the $58 million cap is met in just three weeks.
Click here to apply for 2016.
Mail/Paper Forms Process
1. Print and complete the appropriate PDF form located in the green box to the right of this screen or click here
and select the appropriate paper form.
2. Sign Page 2 of the Georgia IT-QEE-TP1 Form (Apogee will complete the rest of the form and submit to Georgia's Department of Revenue).
3. You will receive an email from Apogee when approval is secured by the DOR after January 1.
Apogee and SCDS will contact each donor for the amount of the respective tax credit and how to send payment.
Mail above documents to:
Apogee Scholarship Fund
3330 Cumberland Blvd., Suite 400
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Tax Credit Amounts by Filing Status
1. Couples filing jointly can redirect up to $2,500 of their tax liability
2. Individuals can redirect up to $1,000.
3. C-Corporations can designate up to 75% of their Georgia state tax.
4. Pass-Through (LLC, S-Corp, Partnerships) can designate up to $10,000.
Matching Company Gifts
Apogee is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is able to accept company matching gift requests. Please check with your employer about their matching gift policy.
If you have questions, please contact Craig Brooks at email@example.com
For more specific tax information, you may contact John Panessa at Apogee firstname.lastname@example.org