Leadership donors play a critical role in Country Day’s ongoing progress as an exceptional independent school, providing more than half of all dollars raised each year. Membership is extended to those who contribute $2,500 or more to The Fund for Country Day (annual fund) or contribute at Young Alumni Leadership levels.
Members are recognized in our Annual Report and are invited to The Green & Gold Society Dinner as well as special SCDS gatherings throughout the year.
Donors to The Green & Gold Society are recognized at the following levels:
- The Founders Circle - $25,000 or more
- The Pape Circle - $10,000 to $24,999
- The Pressly Circle - $5,000 to $9,999
- The Triol Circle - $2,500 to $4,999
There are also three new Young Alumni Leadership Circles:
- Fewer than 15 years out (2002-2016) - a gift of $500 and above
- Fewer than 10 years out (2007-2016) - a gift of $250-$499
- Fewer than 5 years out (2012-2016) - a gift of $100
Members of Green & Gold Society pave the path for a stronger and ever-growing Savannah Country Day. Thank you to all of our current Green & Gold Society members for your leadership in support of our school.